weekly wants

Weekly wants

12:52 PMZosia

Weekly wants
This week I've discovered this great Korean webshop called Mixxmix. I immediately wanted to order this mint green Chou Chou sweater but then I realized that they don't ship to Belgium. I was so bummed that I couldn't order this sweater! Furthermore, I've been searching for a pretty asymmetrical skirt. This striped one would look great with some white sneakers and a crop top. What do you think?


Reebok shoes
€76 - asos.com


Striped skirt
€59,95 - zalando.be


Even & Odd Sunglasses
€14,95 - zalando.be


You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. Always a bummer when they don't ship to the place you need... :(
    Hope you can find it somewhere else!

    xxx

    Fashiondisaster
    www.fashiondisaster.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Well, I hope so too :(

      Delete
  2. I love that skirt! And your blog as well for that matter, you've got yourself a new follower! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that! Thanks, girl!

      Delete

Contact Form