brands montattoo

Montattoo hair tattoos

5:58 PMZosia


It's holiday season! I just realized that while I've already prepared some cute outfits, I honestly haven't thought about what I should do with my hair. I know, first world problems, right? It's not that I haven't pinned hundreds of hairdos on Pinterest, but I'm just never convinced of the result when I try it myself. And then I'm grumpy and disappointed that none of my friends are hair stylist... But ok, enough nagging already! When Montattoo, this cool brand with the pretty temporary tattoos, asked me if I'd be interested in their hair tattoos I immediately said yes. Tattoos on your hair?! I know, it sounds weird but it actually looks fancy and kind of makes me think of something Khaalesi. would wear. How do you use it? You just have to apply them on your hair with some water et voilà!

 I just ordered my hair tattoos so keep an eye on my Instagram accountI'll be probably using them on Christmas or New Years Eve. Oh and what do you think of getting the whole Mon Tattoo collection? All you should do is tag your awesome friends on the Montattoo Instagram and Facebook account! And who knows, maybe you'll win tons of cool temporary tattoos (and give your parents a heart attack when you've put them on). The winners will be announced on the 18th of December, so hurry up!

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Leuk he? Ik heb er in het begin wel even mee geknoeid, mijn haar pakt precies niet goed :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb het nog niet kunnen proberen! Kan maar niet kiezen welke ik eerst in mijn haar zou doen :D

      Delete

Contact Form