inspiration weekly wants

Weekly Wants

6:17 PMZosia

I wish I was wearing

One of my most visited websites these days is Zalando. I confess, I may have a tiny Zalando addiction but hey, they sell so many pretty items. Meanwhile my wish list contains of fifteen pages (oops), so I decided to share some pieces I really really love. You know that moment when you see an item and immediately imagine how you would combine it? Well, this is how I put together an outfit. I'm still waiting for these gorgeous salmon sneakers from Shoeshibar (fingers crossed they will fit perfectly) that would look amazing with a pin striped deux-pièce. Too bad I already got a similar suit. What do you guys think?

Shoulder bag
€110 - stories.com


Sparkz BENEDICTE
€32 - zalando.be


Sparkz BLAIR
€33 - Zalando.be


Shoeshibar PARI
€94,95 - zalando.be

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form