outfit

My Zalando look with Adidas Gazelles

8:30 PMZosia

Hi you guys! A couple of weeks ago I got the exciting news that Zalando wanted to do a collaboration about... SNEAKERS! (I mean, what else?!) I immediately had a crush on these amazing baby blue Adidas Gazelles. So, why Gazelles? Well, you just need these in your sneaker collection because they're classics that will never go out of style. And if you're bored out of your white sneakers, pastel trainers are a great alternative. By the way: you can also find these in baby pink and chalk white on Zalando.

Besides creating an outfit with these trainers, I also did a small interview with some outfit advice for Zalando. So whenever you're looking for Adidas Gazelles on the webshop (on your computer or laptop, not on your smartphone), scroll down and you'll read my interview. Go check it out here!


Playsuit Zara
Vintage coat Kringwinkel
Sneakers Adidas Gazelle

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

Contact Form