featured outfit

Hello Lacquer Boots

9:05 PMZosia

You guys, I don't what happened but it seems that I've got an alter ego. Say what?! Yupppp, there's a part of me that feels the urge to dress up differently by not wearing sneakers once in a while. I don't know about you, but I always choose my outfits based on the way I want to feel. These days I actually want to feel more feminine and... like a chick from the past.

Firstly: all you Outlander fans (I'm a big one as well), I want to assure you that I'm not planning to be inspired by Claire Randall's outfit... Secondly: since I got my 70s curtain bangs, I feel like items from those 70s or 80s just match better with my hair. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge lover of EVERY fashion trend from those eras, but lacquer ankle boots are definitely a winner for me. You can combine them with everything (from a dress to mom jeans) while they give every outfit a sexy badass kind of look.

So I guess you'll get to know more and more about my new "alter ego", let's call her Suzy, by seeing a slightly different type of outfit now and then. I hope you guys will like it!

 
 
Shirt Zara
Skirt Bershka
Lacquer boots Primark









You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form